There are a lot of ways to pack your carry-on bag, but sometimes the “what” is more important than the “how.” To be blunt, traveling on an airplane can be both gross and boring. When I’m flying the friendly skies, I have a personal checklist


of items that are “must-haves” for my carry-on bag, in my attempt to feel a little fresher and be a little more entertained. Many of these small items deserve a permanent spot in your carry-on bag, too.


A clean T-shirt. I used to never bring a fresh T-shirt in my carry-on bag—that is, until the flight I spilled an entire can of Ginger Ale on myself, and sat in a damp, sticky shirt all the way to sunny Orlando. Now I always pack a spare.



Hi, I was just wondering are your bag |  The same as these ones hear? I'm interested in them



A pen. If you’re like me, you can only spend so much time staring at your device before your eyes glaze over. A pen comes in handy if you want to do the in-flight magazine’s crossword puzzle, fill out customs forms, or simply doodle.


A pack of gum. According to Hearing Healthy, chewing gum or (sucking on a hard candy) will stimulate frequent swallowing, which helps equalize air pressure.

Portable phone charger. It’s a humbling moment when you get that low battery notification on your phone and you know there’s nothing you can do about it. Don’t get caught unprepared; invest in a portable charger to give yourself a fighting chance to stave off boredom on your cross-country flight.


Post a Comment

Don't share any link

Previous Post Next Post